A word primarily used by the United States Marine Corps and the U.S. Navy Seabees. It can be used in a variety of ways. It is usually pronounced "oorah".
1) Typically used in a show of motivation or lifted morale.
2) Can be used as a form of confirmation.
1) "hoorah! that's whats up!"
2) "get in the f*ckin MRAP and keep your mouth shut... oorah?"
"dude, i've about had enough of this stupid sh*t, that guy has got to go"
HURA = 'heard, understood, recognized and acknowledged' -- no other meaning. USMC
XO: Soldiers, delete the enemy!
U.S. Military (including J.R.O.T.C.) uses this as a motivational check and to boost confidence.
Platoon leader: "Platoon, attention! Motivational check!"
1. to express joy or excitment
2. the gimmick saying of WWE Superstar & reality TV Star Mike "the Miz" Mizanin
1.(won a game) HOORAH!
2. and that was The Miz, HOORAH!
the chant used by the greatest slow pitch team in the world
great play, HOO RAH!!!
Meaning; vagina, creamery, gyney,lady, garden, flower, gash, CUNT, pussy, rat, crack, hole, etc,etc, etc.
Show us your HOO RAH!!!
A fast-paced card game similar to Peanuts and Nerts. Often referred to as the most intense thing you can do on your knees.
I am going to play Hoorah! this Friday night.