ur friend, ur homie
what up, hook-up
what the deal is, hook-up
how much, hook-up
1. recieved a good or service as a favor
2. to make out with someone
3. to have sex with someone
1. Jerry gave me the hook up with those backstage passes.
2. Sandra and I hooked up last night and her adams apple was kinda big
3. Hooking up with Derick last night was the biggest mistake in my life.
verb: to engage in any type of sexual activity.
noun: 1. purposely ambiguous, equivocal word to describe almost any sexual action. usually used to exaggerate or minimize what exactly happened. a hook-up can range from a make-out session to full out sex.
2. person you hook up with
a: "so what did you guys do last night."
b: "welll, you know...we hooked up."
a: "come on! that could mean anything. give me details!
to hook up is to do anything from make-out to have sex, with someone you are not in a relationship with
I dont think i'll ever hook up with him, even if im drunk
1) to get together with someone with the intention of dating or having sexual relations with them.
2) to meet up with someone to hang out.
3) to "hook someone up" means to provide that person with some kind of item or service, often of an illegal nature.
1) "I hooked up with my girlfriend when she used to live next door to me."
2) "We'll hook up with you guys later at Cassidy's."
3) "Hook me up with an Alpine sometime if you can."
I have absolutely no idea anymore.
Guy A:"Did you hook up with the guys last night?"
Guy B:"Yeah. Guy C hooked us up."
Guy A: "Was Girl 1 there? Y'all should hook up."
Guy B: "She hooked up with me after. We, like, hooked up."
Guy A: "So...did you hook up?"
Guy B: "No."
An actual conversation, heard on the Chicago CTA.
a term meaning when people:1)make out or sleep together 2)come together
1)It's our third date, I think I'm going to hookup with him tonight.2)I'm going to hookup with John and Gina around 9:00 at the bar later.
1.) hookup (v)
hook-up, hook up, hooked up, hooking up
To have any form of intamicy with a member of the prefered sex that you don't consider a significant other. Usually, when said by modern youth it means to make out, and when said by people between the ages of 20 and 35 it generally means to have sex, and if a very old person says it, it probbably means to simply spend time with somebody.
2.) hookup (v)
hooked up, hooking up, hook (pronoun) up
To give or sell something to somebody, usually in reference to drugs
3.) hookup (n)
hookups, hook-up(s), hook up(s)
A reference; a person capable of doing something; a connection
17 year old: dude i hooked up with jill yesterday, and she had horrible breath! i almost puked in her mouth
24 year old: i hooked up with patricia last night, but that bitch wanted me to put it in her ass so i left!
60 year old: back in the old day, me and my friends would always hookup and play some football down by the lake.
16 year old: Hook me up with some of that silver cush!
Napoleon dynomite: are you pedros cousins with all the sweet hookups?