This is a collection of rules that every man should live by. It originated in an article written by Maxim, but with some help from the valet boys (Vaida & Dodds) and now the guys at Mifflin, they have become law. The rules are to be followed at all times. They can be changed but that requires a majority vote.more...
1. If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever! Unless you actually marry her.
2. When questioned by a friend's girlfriend, you need not and should not provide any information as to his whereabouts. You are even permitted to deny his very existence.
3. Unless he murdered someone in your immediate family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 24 hours.
4. A best man's toast may not include any of the following phrases, "down in Tijuana", "one time when we were all piss drunk", or "and this girl had the biggest rack you ever saw".
5. You may exaggerate any anecdote told to your friends by 50% without recrimination, beyond that anyone within earshot is allowed to yell out "bullshit!". (exception: when trying to pick up a girl, the allowable exaggeration is 400%)
6. Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.
7. The minimum amount of time you have to wait for another man is 5 minutes. The maximum is 6 minutes. For a girl, you are required to wait 10 minutes for every point of hotness she scores on the classic 1-10 scale.
8. Bitching about the brand of free beverages in your buddy's refrigerator is fo...
The word dadis can be used as either an adjective or a noun. It was originally intended to replace the simple phrase "do this". However, as time passed the word was expanded to mean marijuana or any other highly pleasurable substance. In its shortened form da is another word for friend, buddy, or comrade. If you're in an extra risky mood or you just want to spice it up a bit you can use dikida for enhanced effect.
After a hard day of work, John returns home to his dank stash of dadis and hooks up his favorite da.
Hook me up with some phat dadis,yo.
booty call. Someone you have so strings sex with.
Christine went to see her poopaloop this weekend at 3 in the morning for some ass.
A woman who does not have to shave her vigina, get implants, botox, or other plastic surgry to be sexy.
Jeff: So did you hook up with that Asian chick last night?
Tsunami: Oh yeah, she was all-natural dude. Asians are hot!
Dude you girlfriend has a huge rack...
Oh yeah and she is all-natual buddy!
A non-relationship relationship. A dude who you're seeing, but that you don't actually call your boyfriend.
Damn, you got a fine dudepiece.
1. No wasted beer in the name of humor.
2. It has been made official that under no circumstances should the male have to pay for birth control
3. If your best friend is dumped by a girl it is a 6 month waiting period till she can be touched. If he breaks up with her it’s a 6 day waiting period.
4. If two or more males arrived at a party by a single car, and the driving male is hooking up with a girl, it is the responsibility of the other males to find other ways home.
(The exception to this law is if the driver is hooking up with his own girlfriend, the law is then void and the driver still holds full responsibility of driving his friend’s home)
5. Short shorts have been banned… Unless in a participating in a sporting event that demands shorter shorts. Also no real man should be allowed to pop his collar.
6. Every man shall allow one empty urinal of separation in a bathroom with three or more urinals; law is void if there are dividers in between each urinal.
7. If a girl and a guy are not officially dating then it can't be considered cheating. However...if the guy cheats with a girl that is less attractive to the one he is originally interested in then he is either... A) Drunk or B) Dumbass. This then gives the original girl the right to either get mad or laugh at you.
8. No one should ever steal a man's alcohol from that man's cooler...this is the only law that suffers the penalty of death.
9. When bringing condoms to a party it is a man's responsibility to pa...
In half of Alabama during Auburn football games, this phrase, occasionally with a "damn" inserted between "war" and "Eagle", and depending on alcohol consumption, can be used as a substitute for:
"Hello", "Goodbye", "Get me another drink!", "We're Winning the game!", "Want to be my new drinking buddy?", "Let's hook up", "Welcome to America", "Encore!", and "I'm so happy"
The sound of the couple's bickering got louder as a crowd began to gather around them in front of the bars on College Street, that is until the guy swallowed his pride, said he was sorry and tearfully embraced his girl friend by saying "I love you baby. War Eagle."