1. Non-medical, non-scientific pejorative term used to demean and ridicule any disagreement with or disapproval of aberrant, deviant, or unnatural pseudo sexual behaviors or practices, i.e., with Aberrosexualism, bisexualism, fetishism, homosexualism, lesbianism, necrophilism, sadomasochism, zoophilism, etc.
2. (Sexism) Offensive, pejorative term used to degrade and ridicule the universal rejection of aberrant, deviant, or unnatural pseudo sexual behaviors or practices, i.e., Aberrosexual or homosexual behavior or conduct.
3. (Religion) Disparaging, pejorative term used to attack and stigmatize well-settled Christian and/or Catholic beliefs on human sexuality, marriage, and the family.
4. (Politics) Discriminatory and politicized pejorative term used to deny basic human rights, as well as incite and justify violence against people who disagree with the extremist Aberrosexualist (aka “Homosexualist”) ideology.
The slur ''homophobia'' has no basis in medicine or science and has never even been listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM). Homosexualism, however, is considered by many doctors and scientists a real psycho-sexual disorder and was recognized as such in the DSM until excluded in 1973 due to coercive pressures by Aberrosexualist groups, and not due to any clinical studies or medical research.
Synonyms: orthosexuality, sexual normality
Antonyms: Aberrosexualism, homosexualism
2. “Homophobia” has never even been listed as a disorder in the Psychological profession’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).
3. Aberrosexualist groups disparagingly accuse of “homophobia” everyone who exercises their basic right to reject their extremist and irrational ideology.
4. The term “Homophobia” makes those who use look bigoted and ignorant.
- innacurately use bible quotings for the justification of killing homosexuals
- restrict the rights of millions
- hide in their rooms crying if they looked at the nude body of one of the same gender and did not vomit
- insessantly call things "Gay"
Homophob(ic) one who is reluctant for the evening to end and finally go home and face what is/not there.
Can describe one who is aware that 'home is not where the heart is, but where the tax bill is' and is reluctant to cross that threshold.
"Whoa, it's 3pm, we've been going solid since yesterday lunch"
"Uhuh, so where are we going now?"
"I diagnose acute homophobia my friend"
"Look a taxi.."
1. fear of things that are the same
if you look at the basic meanings of its Greek roots:
but in everyday usage means:
2. fear of homosexuals
3. condition where one person has the same fears as someone else
2. My homophobia restricts me from watching most home improvement TV shows.
3. We're both claustrophobic, making us homophobic as well.
2) "Hey, I understand if you don't want to hang with gays. A lot of people still suffer from homophobia. We all have our fears"