2. A word misused by people who think that, if you disagree with homosexuality you must be afraid of homosexuals. This word is also used commonly amongst gays that wish to desensitize the public with a word that they think means that people misunderstand them.
Someone who calls homosexuality a "lifestyle choice" but their own biology disagrees. Think about it: did you CHOOSE to be straight? As a teenager did you sit down one day and decide whether to be attracted to boys or girls?
We fear what we do not understand.
1. Non-medical, non-scientific pejorative term used to demean and ridicule anyone who disagrees with or disapproves of aberrant, deviant, or unnatural pseudo sexual behavior, conduct or practices, i.e., aberrosexualism, bisexualism, homosexualism, lesbianism, sadomasochism, zoophilism, etc.
2. (Sexism) Offensive, pejorative term used to degrade and ridicule anyone who agrees with the universal rejection of aberrant, deviant or unnatural pseudo sexual behavior or practices.
3. (Religion) Disparaging, pejorative term used to attack and stigmatize people who believe in the well-settled Christian and/or Catholic teachings on human sexuality, marriage, and the family.
4. (Politics) Discriminatory and politicized pejorative term used by bigots to promote hate and intolerance, deny basic human rights, as well as incite and justify violence against everyone who disagrees with the extremist Aberrosexualist (aka Homosexualist) ideology.
''Homophobes'' have never been listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM). Homosexuals, however, are considered by many doctors and scientists as suffering from real psycho-sexual disorders requiring treatment and/or therapy. The DSM recognized that homosexuals suffer from psycho-sexual disorders until 1973 when homosexualism was arbitrarily censored from the DSM due to the irrational fears and coercive pressures of Aberrosexualist groups, and not due to any clinical studies or medical research.
2. Although the “homophobe” slur has a clinical ring to it, medically or scientifically there is simply no such condition.
3. Aberrosexualists disparagingly call a “homophobe” everyone who exercises their basic right to disagree with aberrosexualist ideology.
4. The only ones who use the “homophobe” slur are bigots, idiots, and ignoramuses.
"Because they're homophobes."
"But if they're scared of gays, why didn't they run screaming at the sight of them?"
"I didn't come up with the term!"
Man 2: Hey, look, lesbians!
Man 1: COOL!