Whimsical and goofball flash based animated Webcartoon, complete with voices, recurring themes, holiday specials and an evil villan (Strong_Bad)who's more popular than the site's hero: Homestar Runner.
Full of catch phrases that burn(inate) throughout the net.
"Do you fight for good? or for awesome?"
The most adorable, funny, nice but also stupid character on the website www.homestarrunner.com. It actually did originate from a children's book.
"This does not look good, fo' homestaw wunna"
1. When followed by the suffix "Runner," this term describes a popular website inhabited by Trogdor, The Cheat, and the Poopsmith, among others.
2. Suffix-less, this term describes a puffy, white, speech-impaired menace who is the arch-enemy of Strong Bad although he is too oblivious to even notice.
3. Also, one who likes to look at a thing in a bag.
1. HomestarRunner.com just added a great new short called "Tenn Girl Squad."
2. Homestar asked The Cheat to do his taxes.
3. What a Homestar--- thinking there was some thing in that bag!
1. One's star or similar celestial body of origin
2. Vast interweb based humor nexus featuring oddly proportioned, flash animated characters (inc. a wrestle-man, a pink broom-creature, and an unidentified spotted yellow fella with no pants), puppets, a range of highly sophisticated almost-virtual reality games, and the legendary SB-mail info-nexus.
Galactic Humor Index Rating: Unbefreakinlievable
Don't! That ice-cream's prescription!
What you call someone with a speech impediment.
"Homestars usually have trouble pronouncing R. ex:instead of "strong" they say "stwong".ex:ELmer Fud.
a cool white dude that pronounces his r's as w's and speaks with a lisp
HS:What happend to my website?
SB:The System is down, yo.
HS:Oh the system.
SB: Yeah. I tink too many peepole tried to log on at once. Sorry
HS: What are you sowwy fo. Its my website.
"...but Homestar can win the stupid competition"