2. For a man to express interest in a particularly impressive female specimen
3. To contact via telephone
2. Watch out, I'm bout to holla at this fine bitch.
3. Boy, it was absolutely magnificent to see you again. Holla at me this evening, we can have tea and crumpets.
1.)a term used to try and talk or try an "hook-up" with a female.
2.)meaning to talk to someone or telling somebody to hit u up later
Ex. for #2.)a> HOLLA atcho boy b.>holla bak
interj. Look at those ladies...Holl-a!
verb. I'll holla atch'ya in a hot minute.
2. A pimp ass way of saying 'what up'
3. May be used to end a conversation
2. 'Holla, what you be doin'
3. 'I gotta go, buh holla back.'
Marcellus: Holla! Bernardo!
2. To call someone
3. Form of assent.
(See corresponding examples)
CW: Holla back!
AS: Holla at me tonight if you want to go out.
AS: ...and that's why the French don't wash!
2. An expression of joy or jubilation.
3. An affirmation to a question requiring "yes" or "no", usually in a positive context.
2. Holla! I won the game!
3. Are you going to the club tonight? Holla!