1. All words are spelled out in full
2. The long forms of all of the vowels are pronounced (i.e. ay, ee, eye, owe, yu)
3. All consonants are suffixed with "ong." The only exceptions are "c" and "q," which are pronounced "chong" and "quong," so as not to be confused with "kong."
1. Profesora Gilmore is such a Bong-I-Tong-Chong-Hong (b****).
2. Hong-E-Long-Long-O, Mong-Yong Nong-A-Mong-E I-Song Jong-O-Hong-Dong (Hello, my name is John.)
3. U-Rong-Bong-A-Nong Dong-I-Chong-Tong-I-O-Nong-A-Rong-Yong I-Song Gong-Rong-E-A-Tong (Urban Dictionary is great).