look up any word, like donkey punch:
a bruise or welt appearing on a hockey player's body due to a puck impact, which looks like a hickey.
the goalie took a puck in the neck last week, and his hockey hickey still hasn't gone away.
by McInnes January 19, 2006
65 9

Words related to hockey hickey

hickey hockey hockey player puck puck hit