The inhabitants of Weyburn, a small shitty town located in Canada, Saskatchewan. Weyburn people make up 90% of the population with the remaining 10% not being Weyburn People. Being a weyburn person does not mean being born here it means having the proper attributes.
Typical Weyburn People: Inbreed Preps and gangster wannabes. They all are idiots and act like they're the greatest person to walk the earth. They listen to Nickleback and Little Wayne way to often and can't help but be a douchecanoe towards they're fellow peers. Quite common.
Typical Non Weyburn People: Dont dress, act, think or talk like the rest of them. They are seen as Normals, Outcasts, Emos, etc. These are not weyburn people, these are the few select individuals that are they're own person. Very rare.
Person 1: Dude have you ever been to weyburn?
Person 2: Yeah weyburn people are creepy as fuck, everyone looks the same and they all play hockey. Never visiting again.
Person 3: OMG u hrble persen I use to liv dere I hop yuu die! That plc b bawling yo! #Swag #YOLO
Person 1&2: GTFO
canadian people (like on south park, they have flip top heads)
i was arguing with a bunch of flippers on the wall.
A country bordering America with nice people, but it's fair share of not so nice ones, smart people and idiots, anorexic freaks and obese people, and all that normal jazz. Canada's just a country like anyone else, we don't live in igloos and have pet beavers, (although a beaver tail is a very popular dessert). We're not usually all that happy with our government either, America isn't the only country with that problem. We don't live in parkas and go skiing every day and unlike popular belief we DO have electricity up here. Parts of the USA are farther north than Toronto and Windsor, for example. So don't show up at the border wearing a snowsuit + skis in july. We have summer here too. We're normal people, and have our stereotypes, just like America may, or any other country.
My name is Alex.
And I - AM - CANADIAN!
Hey, I'm not a lumberjack, or a fur trader....
I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber, or own a dogsled....
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada,
although I'm certain they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a president.
I speak English and French, not American.
And I pronounce it 'about', not 'a boot'.
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack.
I believe in peace keeping, not policing,
diversity, not assimilation,
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal.
A toque is a hat, a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced 'zed' not 'zee', 'zed' !!!!
Canada is the second largest landmass!
The first nation of hockey!
and the best part of North America
My name is Joe!!
And I am Canadian!!!
Equivalent to femail hockey groupies, the Puck Bunny, but is a femaile cycling groupie.
Look at those chicks surrounding the guy in spandex. Bunch of spoke suckers.
Instead of saying 'bull crap' or any other term, use 'bullfeathers' around the 'bad word' freaks and you'll be safe.
Person1: Hey, did you remember the camera?
Person2: BULLFEATHERS! I forgot it!
A person capable of maintaining several objects in the air simultaneously. These are usually clubs, balls and rings but can be extended to knives, chainsaws, torches, babies. Jugglers are most of the time math lovers and geeks of several kinds, but can also be art freaks.
Many Jugglers have other Juggling friends and they pass clubs, rings and balls between them.
Some Jugglers also ride Unicycles (but this offically makes them clowns) and some balance things on their faces, such as clubs, pens and hockey sticks.
Some people can be Jugglers....Some people can't.