A solid, inexpensive no frills naked street bike from Suzuki with the 1200 being popular with stunt riders. Also comes in a 250 model popular with learners and a mid range 600 that isn't seen so often.
Easy to ride and can be fun for people who aren't race track types or who don't enjoy being hunched over for long periods on a sports bike.
Also a budget option for people who can't afford a Street Triple.
"This wog in a suped up Commodore was over compensating at the lights so I left him in the dust on my Bandit which is worth one tenth what he put into that inefficient penis extension. Ho ho ho."
Term used in the cycling community for a really gung-ho athletic rider, the kind with an intense training regimen and a "need for speed." Named for their habit of dropping the hammer, or launching into unnecessary bursts of speed, particularly blowing off weaker riders in recreational group rides. In extreme cases, they've been known to blow off traffic lights and laws just to go fast. Too often matching the stock image of the athletic, lycra-clad scofflaw, they're often blamed for perpetuating a lot of ugly stereotypes about people on bikes.
"I get to the intersection on my bike, and just when I get the light, some hammerhead blows off the intersection right across my bath! He cuts me off, AND all those cars. Then they all start honking at me, even when I signal properly, because they think I'm a jerk, too. I'm just trying to get to work!"
1. Naisian/ninja/noob/japenese all mixed together in one person
2. Someone who does hardcore parecore (agressive running) and also jumps off random sofas and or chairs, and sometimes buildings at night
3. Someone with. Eyes so small you can barely tell they have any
4. Someone who likesto plank on tall objects, and likes to sit on street lights secretly and throw water balloons at people from tall bushy trees
5. Likes to pet and yell at squirrels
6.Because they are also naisians they are everyone and or anyone (specifically anyone wwho speaks the ching chong language or if they are named ho han he)
7. Those who speak napenesian
8. Accoridng to napenesians nd nasians, they do not go by. Normal english "hours" they simply go by the noobish old civilized "NOURS"
Dude! You're such a napenese with that fluffy mustache on your lips!!!