Cited by the case U.S. v. Murphy in the 7th Circuit Court of appeals on page 2, footnote 1
"The trial transcript quotes Ms. Hayden as saying Murphy called
her a snitch bitch “hoe.” A “hoe,” of course, is a tool used for
weeding and gardening. We think the court reporter, unfamiliar
with rap music (perhaps thankfully so), misunderstood Hayden’s
response. We have taken the liberty of changing “hoe” to “ho,” a
staple of rap music vernacular as, for example, when Ludacris
raps “You doin’ ho activities with ho tendencies.”
Hotel everybody, even the mayor
Reach up in tha sky for tha hozone laya
Come on playa once a ho always
And hos never close they open like hallways
An heres a ho cake for you whole ho crew
an everybody wants some cuz hoes gotta eat too"
--From "You a Ho" by Ludacris
1. a person (male or female) who has been claimed and is now the pimp's object. a ho must do everything it's pimp commands. especially if it's embarrassing.
2. good pimps can have lots of hos. he/she can grab any ass they want.
3. traditionally used for sex, but they're also great for mooching erasers and cheese crackers off of, posse power, footrests, and brainstorming snappy one-liners.
4. a loving nickname.
don't confuse with bitch, which is much more intimate and deep, or hoe, which is a gardening tool. unless you want to say "dirty hoe".
(2) "This is a great party, I already own all those guys over there."
(3) Snoop Dogg uses his hoz to stand around looking hot and count his money.
(4) "Sup, ho? You look good today."
1. A word mainly used in urban African American culture that is used to identify any woman who represents themselves as a slut, whore, or prostitute.
When the word "whore" is pronounced in a very strong African American or southern accent, it sounds like "ho".
Also see: Hoe