How Santa relaxes in his garden during the "off season".
1) Nothing Santa likes better than a row of Yukon Gold potatoes he can ho ho ho.
2) Santa's zucchini patch has become a tough row to ho ho ho!
3) Unless Santa is raising only "iceberg" lettuce, we can't really be sure WHERE he chooses to ho ho ho his garden.
word of the day: December 24, 2005
Santa's cry, or three prostitutes.
The three words Santa Clause says when he sees your mother, aunt and sister in the same room.
Santa: Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas.
Santa: Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!
Kandi: Omigod! It's Paris Hilton! See?
Me (pointing at Paris): Ho ho ho!!!
1-Santa Claus's most famous line that he uses as a greeting and exclamation
2-Can be used to describe how some people laugh ie very jolly and old-fashioned sounding
3-Can be used as an inslut when you see like 3 people you don't like and you point at them 1 by 1 and go "ho ho ho"
Ex1-Santa: Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!
Ex2-That kinda chubby looking old man has this ho ho ho happy chuckle to him.
Ex3-Dude, I hate those three popular chicks, talk about ho ho ho.
1. What the jolly Santa famously says.
2. What John McClane includes in his hilarious message to Hans Gruber in Die Hard.
3. Destiny's Child.
1. Ho ho ho, merry christmas kiddies.
2. Now I've got a machine gun. Ho ho ho.
3. The bitter cold of christmas time doesn't stop them hangin around on street corners.
somthing santa says when he is doing three hoes at once
Hohoho! Oooooo that feels nice.
Three words: Santa's bitches.
Elf 1: Whoa! Check out Mrs. Claus!
Elf 374,045,234.7: Yeah... she gives new meaning to the term "ho ho ho"!