1. slightyly more cultured hill billy
2. someone who frequents thrift shops without attaining the vintage/trendy status typically associated with emo kids
1. the act of obsessively visiting thrift shops
1. During my hike across the Rocky Mountains i came across some stoned hilly billies who offered me a joint & a share of the moose they just caught.
2. My mom is becoming a hilly billy. Every time she goes out she comes back with another piece-of-crap from the thrift shop. Maybe we should refer her to a doctor, do you think?
1. "Stop hilly billying around!" says Marla to Jed as they browsed through the Discount Superstore! dumpster out back, "we've got to get to the dentist!"