A star with six points. Some look like the Jewish David Star and others have large top and bottom points, though it varies. One of the oldest religious symbols in the world, it was used by many different ancient faiths.
The unicursal hexagram is a six pointed, symmetrical figure drawn with one continuous movement. It was devised by Golden Dawn and adapted by Aleister Crowley as a device of personal significance. It was created for the purpose of drawing the figure in one continuous movement, as the other magical polygons are created- the pentagram is one example. Crowley's adaptation placed a five petalled rose, symbolizing a pentacle, in the center; the symbol as a whole making eleven, the number of divine union.
A beautiful but mysterious and potent symbol.
1. A song by Deftones on their fourth album "Self-Titled".
2. A six pointed Star.
3. A deadly computer virus that affected New York and London in 2003.
1. "Paint the streets in white! Death is the standard
breach for a complex prize!"
2. I drew a Hexagram because I was bored.
3. "Hey man, remember when Hexagram hit in 2003?"
"Yeah dude, that was whack!"