A theoretical form of identification issued to heterosexuals (mostly males) which can be revoked if the person acts sufficiently "gay". This doesnt really apply to people who know they're gay, because they wouldnt want the ID.
"Dude if you touch his balls one more time i'm gonna have to revoke your heterosexual i.d. card.
Having sexual preferance to Radio Stations. A term commonly used to describe AM radio listeners (sometimes FM, online, Short Wave, Satellite or Terrestrial Digital and amature).more...
1. being sexually attracted to or
2. sexually active with a radio set or radio station or radio station equipment (transmitter or studio side).
3. someone whos goal in life is to be a member of as many radio station listener/social clubs as humanly possible.
4. someone who has more radio station request line email addresses in his address book than he does of his own f2f friends.
5. Someones whos computer and personal collections of radio station websites and associated equipment supplier websites rival there heterosexual and homosexual friends porn collection or exceeds them in size.
6. someones whos favourites folders only has AM / FM / DTI / FCC etc.. as names for the content inside.
7. someone who involves himself in the local pirate radio scene to indulge his passions sexual and social for radio stations and radio contact.
8. someone who is a radio amature legaly or illegaly for the same reasons of sexual contact with radio station eguipment and or radios for sexual gratification.
9. somone who is online soley for the purpose of getting more radio stations and haveing faster access to those he loves or desires sexualy.
etymology: latin, radio- spread; english~sexual
adj : sexually attra...