The state Capital of Montana. The Last Best Place. AKA H-Town.
Hel-Town holden' it down!
The hyphy half of Oakland
Fool 1: Aye playa, we gotta hit the dro this weekend man.
Fool 2: Shit man, I can't. I went there last week and got my ride jacked.
Fool 1: Shit fool, that sucks. We'll go there anyways and go get dumb with Keak da Sneak.
Fool 2: Hel yea bitch.
A very young rapper that is from the streets of aurora il.G-blezy is the one who began G-street a hood in the insides of aurora.
G-blezy is the youngest rapper of A-town IL.From hel of other people he will become the best raper alive
|4.||Gone to Hell|
i) An expression describing that the noun in question has become, and presently is, dilapidated.
ii) A literal statement about a person, body or soul, and their current location.
i) "I went to Tristram the other day, that town sure has gone to hell.."
a. often Hell The abode of condemned souls and devils in some religions; the place of eternal punishment for the wicked after death, presided over by Satan.
b. A state of separation from God; exclusion from God's presence.
2. The abode of the dead, identified with the Hebrew Sheol and the Greek Hades; the underworld.
3. A situation or place of evil, misery, discord, or destruction: “War is hell” (William Tecumseh Sherman).
a. The powers of darkness and evil.
b. Informal. One that causes trouble, agony, or annoyance: The boss is hell when a job is poorly done.
5. A sharp scolding: gave the student hell for cheating.
6. Informal. Excitement, mischievousness, or high spirits: We did it for the sheer hell of it.
a. A tailor's receptacle for discarded material.
b. Printing. A hellbox.
8. Informal. Used as an intensive: How the hell can I go? You did one hell of a job.
9. Archaic. A gambling house.
10. An original member of the Battle.net Off-Topic Forum.