|1.||job killing Republicans|
When respondents over sixty reported they could quit their jobs if they would no longer need a job, just for the Health Care it provided, Republicans decided that the new health care plan could be considered a "Job Killer".
Never mind that there would be six million jobs to then fill.........admitting that the job loss would be with lobbyists, they refused to reconsider their "Job Killing" labels and drop their attacks on decent health care for deserving Americans.
If a tax reduction plan sponsored by Republicans is, by definition, a job creating bill, we must all be as naive as sheep awaiting slaughter.
Reporter; "I hope those listening understand when the Republicans say “job killing” they simply mean that any bill sponsored by Democrats that turns out to be successful would kill jobs of lobbyists for the healthcare industry. So, if you care about America, if you care about creating jobs for healthcare lobbyists, support the job-killing bill which ends health care and thus places more people at the mercy of healthcare companies. Right?"
Rush L.; "Makes perfect sense to me...now shut up and let me go back to confusing my listeners. MORON!" 'click'
Reporter; "job killing Republicans"
One who wants to maximize individual liberty and mimimize the role of the state. ("Live and let live," so to say.)more...
Government should protect and preserve life, liberty, and property, as well as intervene in the events of force and fraud. (Force, however, is OK when somebody trespasses onto your property and/or initiates violence against you or a loved or defenseless one.)
On the issues (Thanks to the U.S. Libertarian Party's official website)...
1. CRIME AND VIOLENCE: Protect victims' rights. End prohibition. Get tough on real crime (ones with actual victims). Protect the right to self-defense. Address the root causes of crime.
2(a). ENVIRONMENT - BASICS: Abolish sovereign immunity for government officials. Privatize "land and beast". Use tort (restitution) as a deterrent and restorative.
2(b). ENVIRONMENT - GLOBAL WARMING: Utilize non-government ways to put a stop to the "problem" we've been hearing about.
3. FAMILY BUDGETS: Knock down income and property taxes so families can put more money into their bank accounts and piggy jars. Utilize sales taxes to collect revenue.
4. FOREIGN POLICY: Non-interventionism. Use deterrence, and only attack when actually threatened or attacked. Free trade over foreign aid to help out developing nations. No conscription, period.
5. FREEDOM OF SPEECH: No censorship, no subsidization. Only intervene when there's coercion involved.
6. GUN LAWS: The right to bear arms. Encourage gun ownersh...
1. someone who makes a shitload of money in the health care industry and knows an insane amount of biology, pharmacology, and fucked up radiation spewing, dye-injecting, fluoroscopic, x-ray projecting diagnostic tools.
2. hardcore. not like mrs. forman in that 70s show.
3. a baller
4. a healthcare professional who works in a massive industrial edifice which houses tons of really sick and dying people, scary loud radiation machines, roomfuls of needles, tubes, and bandages, and has a creepy smell. they are usually short-staffed, really sressed out, and are consequently some tough dudes and bitches.
1. in this shit economy i had so much trouble finding a decent job for my over-educated, under-skilled ass. but now that i'm a nurse i'm makin paper. and i can talk a bitch under the table about BIO.
2. nurses always tell me how they went through school with 2 kids so i should be able to. but fuck that cause they barely even knew what DNA was back then. the circulatory system is easy. you should see the shit we need to know NOW.
3. bitch please, i'm 23 and i just bought a house. i'm a nurse.
4. i don't know how you can work in a hospital. they are nasty and they scare the shit out of me. and produce an insane amount of industrial waste. gross.
(Acronym for Wholly Owned Subsidiary of the Insurance Industry)
Another name for the Republican Party/GOP as they are shills for corporate insurance and care more about the profits of insurance companies than they do of the American people.
The WOSII party's position on health care reform is biased and moot.
Fontana is a city in west San Bernardino County (east San Bernardino County is adjacent to the states of Nevada and of Arizona).more...
Fontana is mostly comprised of working class housing; it has a racially & ethnically mixed population. It also has much more street gang and street drug activity than most folks would want.
Speaking of gangs, Fontana is the birthplace of a famous old gang...the Hell's Angels.
Speaking of birthplace, Kaiser Permanente Health Care began in Fontana during World War II; originally started as Employee Health for the large Kaiser Steel Mill.
When the Kaiser Steel Mill closed in the early '80's, it caused a substantial down-turn in the local economy. Parts of town became very crime-ridden, especially in the redneck "Fontucky" area.
The closed-down steel plant was later used for the location shots in the film, "Terminator 2".
The closed steel plant was dismantled & shipped to China to be reassembled for steel production in that country.
The California Speedway
|6.||Registered Practical Nurse|
From the RPNAO:more...
Professionals ‚ first and foremost. In World War II, Registered Nurses were scarce and the demand for nursing care was high. The Practical Nurse came into existence in 1938 to meet the increasing demand for bedside nursing care. Today, the profession has existed for over 60 years and RPNs are recognized as valuable members of the health care team.
RPNs are health care professionals. They combine nursing skill, knowledge and judgment with a caring attitude and personal touch. They provide, assist and educate clients with their activities of daily living which include nutrition, elimination, medication, safety, ambulation and hygiene.
RPNs assess clients' conditions and chart progress. They care for wounds, change dressings and give medications. They assist clients with health promotion, maintenance and return to health through changing clinical situations. They care for clients as disease progresses and through the palliative stages.
RPNs work anywhere that health care is provided ‚ in hospitals, homes for the aged, nursing homes, retirement homes, public health units, community nursing agencies, clinics, private practice, industry, schools, child care centres, children's camps.
Many RPNs complete post graduate education for critical care skills used in the operating rooms, dialysis, emergency and intensive care. RPN practice can be autonomous and RPNs are valued members of the health care team.
People who don't have any desire to see the heinous atrocities of the Bush43 era end. (i.e. bush voters and and Rush Limbaugh ditto headsmore...
The Republican Attack Machine is going all-out to prevent Barack Obama from fixing the very serious problems caused by the arrogance and incompentence of the Bush administration.
For some sick reason, the Republican Party DOES NOT WANT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TO HAPPEN: 1) the Bush Depression to end, everyone to be able to afford health care, the american auto industry to survive, the working class to have any control over their own destiny, or Obama to succeed in any way!!!!
The G.O.P. hates Obama so much they are willing to sacrifice everything to see him fail!!!
The fact the Obama is the exact opposite of George w Bush (the worst president ever) it seems like he should be someone to be proud of and support.
It makes sense that there are so many Bush hat...