|1.||heads down thumbs up|
An extremely fun and short-lived game we used to play in primary school.more...
1. 2-4 kids are picked from a crowd of, say, schoolkids, in a classroom, who then goto the front of the room.
2. The rest of the kids in the room place their heads on the table so they can't see, but put their thumbs pointing upwards.
3. The kids at the front then proceed around the room and pick out one individual of the people with their thumbs up, and brush their thumbs. (One person not playing the game, usually the teacher, moniters the progress of the walkers and should take a mental note of who was picked.) The person whos thumbs have been brushed pull their thumbs itno their fists so they cant be chosen again. When the walkers have each done this to one person each, they return to the front of the room.
4. The kids sit back up and the ones who had their thumbs brushed stand up (if the number of people standing up exceeds the number of walkers then the game must be restarted, coz somebody's not playing fair) and then have one guess each at who did the thumb brushing. if they guess corectly they become a walker and the walker sits back down, and the whole game starts up again. Pretty cool huh?
TIP ON HOW TO WIN:
1. make a tiny hole out the sit of your arm to try and see through
2. try to set yourself up in a position in which you can see the floor and therefore the shoes of the person who brushes your thumb. compare shoes when guessing.
1)clear, lemon-lime soda, sometimes used to settle the stomach
2)a game (usually played in grade school classrooms) in which there are 7 people "up" in front and who must silently walk around room pushing down the thumbs of those remaining in their seats with their heads down and sticking up thier thumb. Those whose thumbs are down must then guess who pushed said thumb.
1) I drank six 7-ups earlier, and i think i'm going to yak.
2) Our game of 7-up had to be called off because Billy had on his x-ray glasses.
Someone who cant run a street racing event to save their life. Also likes to throw his 7.70s blown alcohol car at 12 second cars. Then say they "Have nothing for him." and is scared to spot someone out for a fair race. Also has a tendancy to have his balls shrivel up when offered a race against a car of his same calibur.
Im tuffenuff my blown alcohol car will run your cam only LS1 heads up. Oh you need spots? Shutup you have nothing for me. Im gonna go watch my event fail cause i talk to much crap to the people attending my event.
|4.||17th Street Soldiers|
An urban street gang in Orange County, California.more...
The name 17th Street Soldiers, derives from the main road running directly through the Tustin/ Santa Ana area, although they don't limit to this street.
Neo-nazi in some aspects, 17SS has been known to take agression toward opposing races. Those races being primarily Blacks and Mexicans.
Not yet extremely well known, 17SS originaly formed in late 2006 after a few inner city kids got fed up with seeing their home turf get trashed by violence and gangs.
Originally "FYF" (fuck your freedom) meaning that it doesnt matter what anyone says about the freedom given to minorities to come and go as they please, and that it is ok in society but that its frowned upon in the underground.
The heads of the now 17SS crew are known as the GK or graveyard krew. Unless you are a founding member of FYF, it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to get to the rank of GK.
FYF/ 17SS is run under a strict and structured hirearchy which promotes and demotes members accoring to a strict set of rules. As one climbs the 'ladder' he, or even she (its very rare that women are inducted into the gang) is let in on more tactical and sensitive information.
Like in most gangs, some members are given "shorts" or
|5.||lucky sperm club|
a person is a member of this club if they fit the following criteria:
1) they have achieved financial success because of their father's hardwork but think that they are some kind of business genius
2) they have a general arrogance and disdain for others
3) they think they put their pants on both legs at one time
4) they shit ice cream
5) they were born on third base and think they hit a triple
6) they are one of the dicks that show up at bars with their collars popped up
7) when in a fist fight, they often resort to kicking guys in the nuts then driving off in their shiney cars.
The Cooker: "Those kids over there are punks."
Pete Dick: "The ones with the popped collars?"
The Cooker: "Yeah, they are tossing cash around like crazy, and keep running to the bathroom."
Pete Dick: "oh, those pecker heads, no, they are just members of the lucky sperm club."
The Cooker: "humm, interesting..."
A literary technique invented by OuLiPo (look it up) in which words in a text are replaced by the 7th similar part of speech (7th adjective, 7th verb and so on) that occurs in a good dictionary.
By extension, the replacement of a word by the 7th later near-rhyme in a dictionary.
Harry Mathews, in replacing the word 'daffodils' by 'imbeciles' using N+7 in a famous Wordsworth poem, produced:
I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden imbeciles;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.
Continuous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the milky way,
They stretched in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.
The waves beside them danced; but they
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:
A poet could not but be gay,
In such a jocund company:
I gazed—and gazed—but little thought
What wealth the show to me had brought:
For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the imbeciles.
A kickass headset that ranges from 5.1 to 7.1 Dolby Digital Sound Surround, anything less isn't a true turtle.
Its best area of expertise is Search and Destroy on Call of Duty as it makes it easy to clutch BK's (bad kids). One problem is the headset is so good sometimes you hear your own feet and think someone is coming - noob mistake.
Headset can lead to Turtle Beach Hair and awesome KDR's and Win streaks.
Often referred to as Turtle between fellow owners as non-owners don't pick up on this. Once you buy a headset you know what the fucks up.
Annoying when kids on your team don't have ninja pro on.
Awesome when opponents don't.
"Steve, heads up I hear a kid coming around the corner on my Turtle"
"Hey fucker... stop following me. Your loud as fuck on my Turtle Beach"