a person/thing, the more correct term being hatred.
The hater may not be able to disguise their disgust
but it is unclear as to why.
To them, I am the Earth's SCUM
Hate is the feeling that is often associated with anger, but don't confuse the two, hate and anger are two very different things.
Hate is often seen as just an extreme form of anger, which is sometimes true. People are driven to hate people due to the fact that the person(s) may anger them in some way. And that anger is taken very far, for whatever reason.
When you hate someone, you may suffer from these symptoms...
1. When you see the person your blood often pumps faster and your arms and muscles get tense.
2. An amazing ammount of dislike aimed at them, so much as you would not give a damn if they died.
3. Sometimes, you will often get the sudden urge to murder them, no matter how aware you are of the consequences.
4. (Often, but not always) Extreme anger towards the person(s)
There are several things that cause people to be angry, such as... someone not understanding, not caring, doing something stupid, making loved ones (friends, family, 'special friends') upset (often a big one) Or if someone was lying to someone or talking about them behind their back.
I hate lots of people...
I hate people who piss me off...
2. the only true common thread among humankind
Despite what the delusional and naive will insist, hatred will never end, barring genetic manipulation, a Huxlian government-enforced drug addiction, or some sort of highly-ironic pogrom. Far more efficient to just let people hate what they will, and incarcerate/kill those who act on their desires.