1. The act of expediting a process.
2. To make an intolerable time period more tolerable by reducing its overall time period.
3. Changing the channel rapidly when you see Jersey Shore.
Anwar tried to make haste to catch his flight. Unfortunately for him, he was selected for a "random" screening by the Touching Sexually Assministration.
US monetary policy is rather partial towards the 20 Primary Dealers, aka financial terrorists, in what appears to be a policy of pure collapshickal haste towards an ever-widening gap between the rich and the poor which can only result in its total, utter, inewitable collapse.
1. An adjective describing anything that is remotely cool.
2. An all-purpose verb similar to crunk, bounce, screw, etc...
1. This shit is haste!
2. Let's haste this shit!
To move quickly. To hurry.
I must move with haste.
To frantically travel by any means of transport at a fast rate of speed.
"Mitchell, we need to make haste if i'm going to make it to work on time!"
"Settle down Kris, Haste will be made"
A thief skill in Maple Story to make you jump higher and walk faster. It will make party members to do the same.
Mage: Hey thief can you haste me
Mage: Weeee I jump so high!
Some echild junkie, attends raves. He is a naughty boy. Tends to engage in conflict with others for the humour value.
"Oh look, its Haste! Omg. Omg. Omg."