An all new record in guitar playing named by Guinness World Records as the hardest guitar solo ever attempted. This ridiculously hard solo was created by Angoose Youngate (a.k.a. Goosetard). He is the only person in the world that can play it. Even one of the greatest, Slash has tried it but failed every time. We used to think that it didn't get harder than 10 12, but 10 13 is the next step up. Guitarists worldwide are dreading the invention of 10 14, which is a whole fret harder.
What the hell is Brian May doing?
He's trying to play Goose's new solo, 10 13.
Bloody hell that must be tricky! Even Brian May can't do it and he is a legend! Can Slash play it?
No. Only the best guitarist in the world, Goosetard can play it.
Complete and utter waste of space. Recent (couple of years) incursion into British culture is the "Chav."more...
There are two forms of this word;
Chav = Cheltenam Average
Chav = Council House and Violent
I'm sure everyone has heard of these tosspots, but if you aren't quite sure.. Perhaps this will jog your memory?
- Pitiful IQ, of which barely rivals an amoeba.
- Burburry baseball cap, always worn at an angle
- Utmost idiocy and unbelievably annoying abuse of the English language.
- Tracksuits or other branded clothing such as Addidas or Reebok.
- Bling Central. At least one golden coloured ring on each finger, a couple of chains.
- In order to become a chav you must first be either really short, really lanky or incredibly fat (normally chavettes)
- Huge groups of complete remedials.
- Immensely tacky clothing, complete with retarded gestures when speaking to a fellow zombie.
- Normally in groups of 10 or more, you can often see the whole group fighting each other just for the hell of it or all beating on some innocent bystander who happened to look in their general direction.
-Only nutrition comes from fast food restaurants, most classic being McDonalds. Often because it's all they can afford.
Basically, if you have seen Shaun of The Dead, chavs are the zombies + burberry + bling + 9 other companions - 200 braincells.
A group of chavs often take a while to decide what to do. This is due to the fact that the sharing of the single brain cell they have take...
1. The most popular sport in the worldmore...
2. A game in which you actually have to be able to run for at least 90 minutes straight (unlike 'American Football' where they stop 'playing' every 2 minutes). It involves speed, strength, skill as well as a shit load of practice and dedication. If you've never played it and you're bashing it anyway, get the fuck off your ass and try to do anything close to what the professionals can do. It's harder than it looks, jackass.
Lazy fuck: Hey look at me, I'm a lazy fuck that has nothing better to do than sit on my ass and make fun of things I know nothing about!
Soccer player: *Punches lazy fuck in the face*
3. The world's best sport. To the american football fans that bash it saying it involves no skill, try the following:
1. Put a ball in the upper corner with 5 men blocking your way
2. Drible 3 players without getting the ball stolen
3. Keep the ball in the air for 10 minutes straight without using your hands.
When you can acheive it, then tell me soccer needs no skill. About you saying it's a "pussy" sport, there are soccer players that play with broken hands and/or fingers (because it is FOOTball), you can badly damage your knee, legs, ankles, etc because you only use shin protection.
Soccer pwns american ...
2. Perverts (not geeks)
3. Drumline is hot.
4. a SPORT that takes up all your time.
5. A second home.
6. We basically have our own language that people outside of band don't understand...
7. hard workers (even woodwinds)
8. Best memories... ever.
10. A group of people that get together and work harder than the football team.
Person 1: Wanna hang out Saturday?
Bandy: Can't; Competition.
P1: What about next saturday?
B: Can't, I have a 12-hour practice.
P1: Any Fridays?
B: nope, Football games.
P1: Dang you have no life..
B: Marching Band IS life..
1.Private schools better than most colleges
8.Bolton Hill (for the prep living on the edge)
9.Towson and Lutherville, if you cannot afford the above
12.Roland Park Five (Friends, Gilman, Roland Park, Bryn Mawr, Boys Latin)
13.Baltimore Country Club
14.The Big Three (Roland Park, Guilford, Homeland)
15.Parents who work in medicine, law or finance
20.The unbelievably huge houses in Blythewood (that you haven’t heard of)
22.Jewish Food (bagels, lox, etc.)
23.The Gilman School (very well known outside Baltimore, 24% acceptance rate)
24.Liberal Arts Colleges (Amherst, Williams, Swarthmore, Middlebury)
25.The Maryland Club
28.Rita’s Italian Ice
29.Xbox, PS3, COD4
31.Roland Park Country School (easier than Bryn Mawr, makes housewives)
32.Bryn Mawr School (academically harder than RPCS, makes lawyers, doctors, businesswomen)
34.Notre Dame Prep
35.Maryvale Prep (safety school to NDP)
36.Eddie’s of Roland Park
39.Too much homework
41.Working for Classic Catering Company
42.Inherited money or anything inherited in general
43.Getting in trouble at Towson Commons
45.TC Wing Chinese Hand Laundry (they wrap the l...
a hardcore album that actually sounds more angry than Korn and Slipknot (although that may be just me that thinks that) and it's nightmare inducing, and the hidden track the funeral is a disturbing instrumental song
that goes on a few minutes after 4 walls and plays for 33 minutes. this album is hard to get because staind only sell it at concerts
Heres the songs:
2. Come Again (This song is also on staind's Singles Album)
6. Mudshuvel (The original version of Mudshovel)
7. See Thru
9. No One's Kind
11. 4 walls
12. The Funeral (Hidden Track)
Person 1: yeah nothings harder than korn or slipknot
person 2: staind's Tormented is
|7.||11 year old|
A person filled with immature childish-ness. In rare cases however, they CAN be more mature than your average teenager. However, that maturity may wear off and theyll end up as mature as average teenagers. Often spend alot of their time on Flipnote Hatena creating either total crap or masterpieces, Facebook, trying to keep their parents from reading the section of Help that says anyone under 13 cant have an account, and youtube, watching videos of gameboys exploding. Often their musical tastes can be from the usual teen music tastes, to listening to only one song: Harder Better Faster Stronger Really, if you think ALL 11 year olds are giant bags of immaturity, you're horribly mistaken. And you're horribly mistaken about teens too. They can be mature too.
John: Wanna hang out with that 11 year old over there?
David: No, dumbass, his stupid and immaturity might poison us.
John: Hey, asshole, you were 11 once. This kid might be one of those more-mature-than-us 11 year olds.
David: Ugh, i just cringe at the THOUGHT!