a hardman is generally someone who isn't afraid to speak up for their beleifs or even fight if it comes to it. generally large in build, a bit of weight and a bit of muscle.
a good example of a hard man would be Ray Winstone's charachters in either 'Love, Honor and Obey' or the short film 'Bouncer'. an experienced fighter with some reserve.
1: ''you want a fight? well mate if i was you i wouldn't be a mug and mess him about, he's known around here for being a bit of a hard man...''
Those last two definitions of Hard Man are all wrong. The first one is actually referring to a chav, which is quite the opposite, and the other was written by someone who plays too much Mega Man.
A Hard Man is someone who is unafraid of a fight and/or can take loads of physical punishment and drink.
He just smashed a bottle over the bouncer's head. What a Hard man
a man who can deal with situations that stack up against him
and can still keep his cool and deal with them. someone who does not go out lookin for trouble but when comes to him he will do watever it takes he will also protect others who are not capable of defending themselves
lenny mclean was a very hard man
a fat robot master from Mega Man 3, he attempts to shake the ground each time he hits the ground, head-on.
Whoa...is it just me, or is Hard man...seductive?
Hard man ('Ard man), more scientifically known as tracksuits retardus, is a general tough guy who roams around looking for trouble cos he is just so hard. The 5 rules of being an 'ard man are -more...
1) You MUST not have a school bag
2) You MUST ALWAYS spit
3) You MUST ALWAYS swear
4) You MUST have a fundamental inability to walk without rolling your arms in suspicious patterns to look 'ard
5) You MUST have a rock 'ard shaved head.
Extra bonuses to being an 'ard man can include -
- Wearing a baseball cap at 90 degrees (Fake burberry if possible)
- Having a compulsive disorder to hating people who express individuality
- End your sentences with "So I was like fuckin..." (Don't say anything else after the ...)
- Hating any form of black clothes
- Eating nails as part of a nutritious breakfast
- Listenin to DIZTRUXHUN, UPRISING, HELTA SKELTA or any of the like.
- Having a nickname such as "Gaz", "Baz", "Jubba", "Staples" etc, etc.
- Wearing cheap jewellry, such as large fake diamond earrings, more better known as pling
- Driving a nova
- Frequently dropping words into your sentences such as "Buzzin", "Banging", "Geeza", "Innit", "Sorted", "Raspin'" and "Waaaaaa"
- Address non 'ard men with terms such as "Dick 'ed"
'Ard men are usually found grazing their natural habitats. Don't be mistaken, th...