look up any word, like blumpkin:
n. a slang term used as a substitute for 'colonoscopy'
v. to have underwent a colorectal examination either medically or in jest by friends and acquaintances.
s. Bob went under this afternoon to get hamstercammed by that creepy doctor with the spam hands...guess that's why he can't sit properly.
by Art Terry February 14, 2009