3. The Hai (shark) was an advanced model of the Marder-class midget submarines created in Germany during World War II. Its prototype performed poorly during test runs and therefore no other boats were produced.
The Hai was thirty-six meters long and its length allowed for larger batteries, giving it the maximum speed of twenty knots under water. In addition, the Hai could remain under water for up to two hours.
4. Hai (Ukrainian: Гаї) is a village in Brodivskyi Raion of Lviv Oblast, Ukraine
hai check wikipedia...this site is not allowing full definitions so again check wikipedia
A salutation, friendly hello
After Peter entered, Kijuna greeted him with a friendly hai.
Salutations often used by illiterate Lolcatz.
Lolcat1: Oh hai! i can haz cheezburger?
'Yes' in Japanese, also a textual sigh used in some places, especially in Singapore.
Also, Haiz and Haix. (Freaky variations by adding X and Z's)
- Japanese -
Dad: Get off your computer and do your homework.
- Sighing -
Dad: Get off your computer and do your homework!
Cantonese equivalent for English 'cunt'. Usually used with adjective 'chau'/'chow' (smelly). Pronounced with high note ending.
Also means 'Yes' in Cantonese if pronounced another way(!!!). The 'yes' pronunciation has a low note ending.
Not to be confused in pronunciation with Japanese 'Hai' (Yes/Affirmative). The Japanese pronunciation is short and abrupt.
- 'Diu nia ma chau hai' - Fuck your mother's smelly cunt.
- Are you a foreigner who is mispronouncing 'yes' with 'cunt'? - "Hai"
1. A Vietnamese common male's name.
2. A weird way of saying 'hi' in English.
3. Japanese for saying yes.
1. Hai, will you do your homework?
2. Hai guys!
3. Person 1: Are you gonna publish some Urban Dictionary definitions?
Person 2: Hai, Person 1.
Japanese for "yes." Can also mean "okay" or used to answer a roll call.
A way gays use to say hello. instead of using Hi.
Hai friend. how are you?