One who engages in haberdashing.
Look at that haberdasher haberdash.
1. a dealer in notions (mostly British)
2. a dealer in men's clothing and accessories (espeacially hats)
Kramer: Our eyes met across the crowded hat store. I, a customer, and she a coquettish haberdasher. Oh, I pursued and she withdrew, then she pursued and I withdrew, and so we danced. I burned for her, much like the burning during urination that I would experience soon afterwards...
1. A dealer in small wares, as tapes, pins, needles, and thread; also, a hatter.
2. A dealer in drapery goods of various descriptions, as laces, silks, trimmings, etc.
"The haberdasher heapeth wealth by hats."
Customer: "hello guvn'r. I needs a cap"
Haberdasher: "good day sir. Might i intrest u in this fine 8/4" lambskin cap?"
Customer: "Blimey, 'tis a fine hat. I shall purchasae it. How much, whot whot?
1. An insecure woman who usually rejects or ignores societal norms and men.
2. A straight, single, celibate woman that travels with a large shoulder bag.
3. Most comfortable in a white t-shirt and jeans, preferable shoeless.
Michelle: "That haberdasher sure knows how to rock tennis shoes, a hoodie and a hat."
Jack: "The heartbroken haberdasher was hit in the heart and head by a heartless hipster."
Sierra: "Let's get sushi, it's what all the cool haberdashers are doing these days.'' "I want more ginger!"
Erik: "I wish I could be a hip haberdasher, too. Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em."
When performing sex doggy-style, you use your partners back as a table for your beverage or food items.
Honey, do you mind if we go haberdasher, I need to finish these chicken wings.
A well-dressed androgynous woman.
Both Elly Jackson and Ellen Degeneres are quite the haberdashers.