(1) Men are obese
(2) Have hormonal imbalance during adolescence
(3) Have it permanently for various reasons
Hormonla imbalance can happen as:-
(1) Adolescent:- comes when a boy in his teens gets big nipples due to temporary hormonal imbalance. Generally clears up before 24 years of age.
(2) Genetically:- If you suffer from Klinefelter's syndrome, genetically low testosterone levels, or even excessively high levels of testosterone - where some of that excess testostorone gets converted to estrogen.
(3) Overuse of marijuana/ganja/weed that depressed androgens and creates estrogen, which leads to male breast development.
(4) Eating hormone-injected chickens (THE MAIN CAUSE). Chickens are injected with a hormone that causes their breasts to swell and mature faster. Unfortunately some of it residues in the human blood stream also when eaten. If this type of chicken is your staple food source - YOU WILL GET GYNECOMASTIA IN SOME FORM OR THE OTHER.
(5) Through the water supply. Urine is processed along with sewage at water treatment plants. The female hormones that come out of women don't breakdown at these plants. And so it enters our water supply at very low levels. But since we drink only that water, it accumulates in our bodies and you can guess the rest.
(6) Anabolic Sterioids:- Gynecomastia AND SHRUNKEN TESTICLES are very common amongst sterioid users. 54% of all ...