A gay man who spends an obsessive amount of time in the gym working on sculpting his body -- not for health reasons -- only to show it off in a club or on the beach.
1. Richard couldn't seem to find time in between work and his gym schedule for a relationship. He is such a gym bunny.
A gym bunny is someone who spends large amounts of time working out for the sole purpose of 'looking ripped'. Can be male or female, always extremely vain and superficial. Prevalent in California, which should come as no surprise since this state is a magnet for all the nation's nutjobs and screwups.
The difference between a gym bunny and someone who just works out a lot is the latter exercises to be able to do physical stuff like move heavy objects on a regular basis, whereas the gym bunny does it exclusively for visual reasons and probably couldn't do anything with those perfectly toned muscles if they had to.
Three ways to tell if someone is a gym bunny:
1. They're amazingly well-sculpted but still seem unable to do anything involving physical labor.
2. Often talk with friends about how much time they spend at the gym and overtly cut meetings and social events short because they have to get to the gym.
3. Act as if their physical fitness by itself makes them better than others.
a female with more tits than knowledge about exercise, who wears the most expensive gear out there, and only goes to the gym to "do abs" and cardio
look at that gym bunny hogging the ab machine
A girl who goes to the gym for the sole purpose of looking for dick and not to workout.
That girl has been talkin to the trianer since she's been here. I know total gym bunny
- A (often gay or bisexual) man obsessed with his own body. His days are spent working out for his next circuit party, taking GHB, and doing steroids. Usually gym bunnies have low IQ's, and high opinions of themselves. Outside of the gym, gym-bunnies congregate in large gay disco's, circuit parties, and bath-houses.
Oh my god, that gym bunny just hooked me up with some great HGH. Hey dude... can you spot my glutes while I do some squats?