(theres also the literal definition: a four-wheeled stretcher for transporting hospital patients from place to place ;a wheeled cart or wagon with canvas sides, used in post offices to route mail.)
"Screw you, you fuckin' gurney"
"Your mom's a gurney"
"They had to carry him out on a gurney"
2. Someone resembling a baboon
3. Someone with extremely bad comebacks and stories
4. Someone with a very hot mum/pushy/bossy/dominating
5. Someone who gets wound up very easy and often resorts to violence to solve or settle arguments, in paricular picking on those smaller or with less muscles
6. Someone who can bench 110 at 1 rep
7. Someone who at school does absolutly no work but still manages to get average grades
8. Someone who is attracted by ex-nottingham forest and england international footballers
9. Someone who runs with their arms sticking out at the side
Gurney should in no circumstance be used in a positive way it should be used to describe negative things or to be used in conjunction with a profanity.
I'm sick of that Gurney
He looks like a Gurney
Mike: I dont know bro, wanna put 5 on a blunt?