A contraction of "guitar" and "karma".
1) The karmic return from a guitarist who passes along a guitar to another person
2) The cool vibe emanating from a person who plays guitar
3) Time spent investing in bettering oneself in the craft of guitar playing, yielding positive benefits.
1) The custom of giving your guitar to someone creates good guitarma
2) "Wow, that musician I met at the party had great guitarma"
3) The guitarma of musicians who spend years honing their craft reveals itself in their performances.