Pick up some gravy on the way home, I'm in the mood for some guido-goo.
1. egotist who disrespects others in an attempt to 'be cool' with the aim of generating love interests or elevating his social standing - especially when this behavior takes the form of attention-seeking antics that defy social norms
2. person who appears uncool, unoriginal and insecure due to his or her habit of trying too hard to appear cool or clever or tough or hip or in-style
3. guido, wigger, or anyone who behaves similarly
1. Yeah man, some guy in a candy ass red Porsche pulls a foot in front of me and then slams on his brakes. I wasn't even in the high speed lane. Fucking douchebag.
2. Dude, did you notice that guy who came into the club carrying his motorcycle helmet, with no shirt on? And, get this -- he has a guitar strapped to his back? The douchebag's not even in the band! Like who does he think he is -- Iggy Pop? Talk about trying too hard.
3. Check out the boardwalk here with all these look-alike shitheads wearing their fruity pink shirts with popped collars. Oh man, they've got massive gobs of guido goo in their hair! Sooo funny! I mean, these fucking ass clowns actually believe that they look cool. It's hilarious! And man, don't even get me started on all the trustifarians and wiggers out here -- it's pretty much Douchebag Central here! Ha ha !
(short for dippity-do head) a hairstyle that guys have that consists of hairgel, blow dryers, flat irons, hairspray, bleach, or any combination of the above. usually a style that dudes in new jersey sport. guys that have this style usually sport $250 jeans with fancy stitching on the pockets, a tan year round, jewelry and pointy shoes. jon bon jovi, johnny rzeznick of the goo goo dolls, gotti kids, jeremy jackson, and sanjaya are examples.
did you see we hired a dippity-do? leslie has already got his phone number
A guido who spikes his hair, who struts "his stuff", wears all his bling at once, and goes insane for his matching puma outfits. Your typical guangsta will commonly be found at Express ("buying a hot new shirt to wear to the club tonite, bruh"), at Armarni Exchange, figuring that if can spend 15 bucks to wax the ol' brows, 80 bucks wouldn't be so bad for a pair of jeans, and he will also be found at finish line, getting some hot new kicks while checking back in to see if the store has finally stocked those hot ferrarri shoes with the italian flag so he could look like rocky. "goo rocco!", he'll exclaim. Then, he'll go home to mamma to have some lunch an' she'll-a say, I love you antonio..he'll back away and say Maaaa- nahhh you'll kill the do! Tony will-a then a-tak-eh the beammah down to the club and roll in with his sad excuse for an entourage--deep down, he longs to be a gangstah....after a sad night of pretending to dance...tony and the boys'll head back home, becuase they have to be up early to go tanning so no one will see them, and then they'll head off to the gym. Yup, that's pretty much the life of a guanagsta.. They blast club music, but secretly listen to rap..In short, I guess you could say
a GUANGSTA is a cross between a guido and a gangsta...
"LORENZO thinks he's sooo hot! He's totally nothing but your typical guangsta," Tiana said.