word of the day: October 06, 2012
A nickname for your supervisor at work; usually used in plural form to describe a group of supervisors.
The grown-ups are going to yell at me again for forgetting to clock in.
Some people mistakenly believe this is a term for those over 18. Fraid not. Some people are born grown-ups, and some die at 100 never having acheived this status. If you are one, congratulations on not dying thus far; if not, here's some things you have to look forward to!
• You will cease to be impressed with your 1337speak
people, your h4x0r
rep and otherwise talking "liek u r" an illiterate moron. Intelligence, it's not just for breakfast anymore.
• For you emo
kids, the world will get brighter for you when you stop crying and get another piece of ass. Life's cyclical in nature, roll with it.
• You will finally understand why your dad always screams when you begin to pay all your own bills. TIP: Pay electricity bill before buying the new GTA.
• Realizing that just because you CAN drink doesn't necessarily make it a good idea. Go out Wednesday, your place of employment might look like the jaws of Hell Thursday morning at 7:00 AM.
• Realizing that your place of employment ALWAYS looks like the jaws of Hell, shrugging and doing what you damn well feel like anyway.
• The moment when you are truly no longer a kid, because you can't be. Because you have decided that all kids, without exception, SUCK. Because now YOU have a kid, crying, yelling, wetting ...
Referring to rims, blades, pancakes, wheels, whatever you fancy. To be considered grown-ups you must have wheels that are atleast 21" in diameter, hence the age limit for an adult. Although some consider 18" wheels grown-ups, many southern cultures would consider those to be teenagers.
"You see that slab?" (Teddy)
"That nigga riding grown-ups." (Akhmed)
"Naah that nigga ridin senior citizens brah." (Teddy)
"Whats dat?" (Akhmed)
"40" bancakes brah." (Teddy)
used when you want to say that you are from a particular city or area of a city and you have grown-up there.
What the fuck do you know about fighting? You're a sissy Brooklyn grown-up.
A stage in life when someone is a behemoth reproduction bag and have the stupidest ideas of certain things.
Are your parents having stupid ideas or false beliefs? It's perfectly normal.