One who has/thinks they have a great deal of knowledge, but grossly overuses it.
Someone who, at a party, always finds people walking away from them muttering " What a loser. Doesn't he have anything better to do?" after quoting useless and/or inaccurate statistics to make him look more interesting.
A person that uses their knowledge/feigned knowledge to make someone feel inferior for no other reason than to feel intellectually superior.
Man at a party: "Discount our neighbors to the east and I think you'll find we've got a sleeping giant on our hands. A veritable sleeping giant."
Everyone else at the party: "What a loser. He is so mentally obese that there should be a Richard Simmons work out tape dedicated to him."
1) Extremely obese, mythical beast who was sent on 7 epic quests by "god." Most famous of his achievements was liberating his people from the "Lard - keepers" and therefore enabling them to gorge until they were bed-bound beasts.
2) Insult meaning "Grossly obese and hideous."
1) excerpt from the bible of Tuguan
And the lord spoke unto Tuguan:
"I do not like you. You are grubbier than the grubbiest grub, and more obese than the most obese beast."
And Tuguan replied:
"But why send me hence on this painful journey, when i clearly struggle to breathe?"
2) Isnt that animal likewise to Tuguan?
Sexual act when a grossly obese, as in cottage cheese looking belly, thighs, and ass, takes their huge stomach and spanks their partner with that nasty glob of fat. The spanker usually also has kankles, multiple chins with food hidden in the folds, a Richard Simmons collection of Sweating to the Oldies, and cases upon cases of Deal a Meals deliver to their house daily (a case is only their appetizer). The spanker usually thinks that he/she is the shit.
That fat bitch wanted to belly spank me. That is just disgusting!
|4.||House of Zeppelin|
Term used to describe clothing worn by grossly obese people.
She: "I saw <censored> today"
He: "Oh yeah? Is she still buying her clothes at House of Zeppelin"?
a condiment which everyone under 21 loves. Everybody loves it, except for a very few people, mainly people who are grossly obese, and who can't afford to get any fatter. Explains part of the reason why more kids are getting overweight.
About 95% of youth will eat and like mayonnaise, the other 5%, well, they eat miracle whip, even though miracle whip is essentially mayo based anyway.
Someone or something that can be said to be grossly obese or vulgarly large in size or weight. Fatty Higgins can also be a temporal state of bloated-ness. This word originated in the town of Felixstowe (Suffolk,UK) after Mr. Higgins was described as fat at the dinner table, hence, Fatty Higgins.
“I ate 5 pork pies for lunch… I was a Fatty Higgins”.
“John you are so fat you must have actually eaten Fatty Higgins”!
|7.||Shackled My Sherlock|
A form of Cock-Block from a grossly obese female, you were sure would have sex with you.
"Hey Matt did you get with jenaveve?"
"Naw man, she totally shackled my sherlock!"