look up any word, like blumpkin:
 
1.
Green Run High School is located in Virginia Beach, Virginia. If you're expecting excitement from fights and various gang activity then you'll be sorely disappointed. NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS HERE EVER. 98% of the population are potheads, the other 2% being myself and some rehabilitated people. We're the semi finals for Renaissance Academy and everyone is either pregnant or on crutches. Sorry, adventure seekers. The Gang Run era is over. But we're real - not superficial at all. That's why a lot of us are such assholes because we don't give a shit about your opinion and when it comes to facing up to those fucking rich kids at FC or Cox or Princess Anne we can actually come together as a huge force and cooperate. Unlike some other schools... *COUGH* cox *COUGH*.
Guy 1: GREEN RUN HIGH SCHOOL, RIDE TOGETHER, DIE TOGETHER.
Guy 2: YEAH
(after huge mosh fight is over)
Guy 1: Alright, man, fuck you
Guy 2: Fuck you too, later
by BECAUSEI'MBATMAN January 17, 2014
3 0