2. a punkish rock band that was once good, but now has completely changed their style and gone totally mtv/mainstream includes billy joe (guitar, vocals) mike drint (bass) and tre cool (drums)
3. the act of doing something extremely main-stream or lame; to sell out (as in the band)
2. zack: i'm going to a green day concert
kyle: that's lame
3. dylan: yeah, then he wanted to get a blink 182 cd
josh: way to pull a green day
2. A popular punk rock band with members from Rodeo and Willits, California.
2. Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool are also members of Green Day.
girl 2: "Yeah, billie joe is gorgeous"
me: "For gods sake! they have been around for 15 odd years!"
girl 3: "really? wow do you reckon Nirvana will ever get back together? that would be qualtiy"
me: *sound of me crying on the floor in utter despair*
2) Popular American pop-punk band with such classics as Good Riddance (Time of Your Life), Basket Case and Longview. Sometimes said to be inspiration for various later pop-punk bands.
2) I am going to the Green Day concert next week.
2) A day when you just sit around and do nothing but smoke weed
2) That stoner's has 1 too many green days. He's trippin, man!