LEAD SINGER/GUITAR: BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG
BASS: MIKE DRINT
TRE COOL: DRUMS
A BUNCH OF POSERS ARE INTO GREEN DAY NOW JUST BECAUSE OF AMERICAN IDIOT, BUT THEIR TRUE FANS LOVED THEM BEFORE THAT!!
NIMROD, DOOKIE, INSOMNIAC, KER-PLUNK, INTERNATIONAL SUPER-HITS, AMERICAN IDIOT, AND MANY OTHERS!!
BUT MY FAVORITES ARE THE GROUCH AND PLATYPUS (IHATE YOU)
2. A popular punk rock band with members from Rodeo and Willits, California.
2. Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool are also members of Green Day.
girl 2: "Yeah, billie joe is gorgeous"
me: "For gods sake! they have been around for 15 odd years!"
girl 3: "really? wow do you reckon Nirvana will ever get back together? that would be qualtiy"
me: *sound of me crying on the floor in utter despair*
2) Popular American pop-punk band with such classics as Good Riddance (Time of Your Life), Basket Case and Longview. Sometimes said to be inspiration for various later pop-punk bands.
2) I am going to the Green Day concert next week.
2) A day when you just sit around and do nothing but smoke weed
2) That stoner's has 1 too many green days. He's trippin, man!