Polite slang for "vagina". A term usable in front of the inlaws.
I've got an itchy granny.
1. n. Short for "grandmother," used informally.
2. v. To throw an object by holding it in both hands and pitching it underhand, generally while bending the knees. Used often when referring to a style of throwing a basketball for those too weak or innacurate to make it to the hoop.
3. n. Short for "Granny Smith," a type of apple.
1. Are we going to see Granny? She makes awesome potato salad.
2. If you can't make a free throw regularly, man, just granny it up there. It's just a pickup game.
3. Man, that was a good granny I just ate there.
Something that is old and associated with senior citizens.
We tried to party at this bitches' house last night, but it was a granny hood, and 5.0 was there quick.
Granny is a relation. She is either your Mummy
or your Daddy's Mummy
. She may sometimes be known as Gramma or Granma.
A child was sitting with her mummy
in front of me on the bus
.She turned round to look at me and told me she and her mummy were going to visit her mummy's mummy. She then whispered softly, in the way little girls
do when they want to tell you something really important
"Mummy's Mummy is my Granny."
To beat someone to nothing (sport)
ie. 5-0, 10-0 etc.
Man, we just got grannied.
Bet you can't granny them in the next match.
A more powerful term for the word "shotgun"
If someone were to shotgun the front seat in a car, you can out do them by calling granny!
-annoying mate who always get stuff- "shotgun the front seat!"
-You- "hahaha fuck you, granny the front seat!"
adj. Something that is really good at being what it is; a substitution for the underlying adjective.
"That girl is granny" (hot)
"This pie is granny" (tasty)