Top Definition
The flap of loose skin that hangs under old women's upper arms when they are extended.
When its hot out, my Nana's granny arms work better than a fan when she flaps them.
by the Den of Iniquity December 22, 2006
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.