Proper grammar IS NOT a gauge of intelligence. Why don't more people use perfect grammar on the internet? Becuase they aren't writing academic papers online; they're writing in colloquialisms which other people understand. Many smart people talk colloquially because THEY ARE PEOPLE WHO GREW UP IN SOCIETY.
And if you find the need to prowl around the internet, fixing people's grammatical errors to make yourself feel good then...you don't recognize that ultimately, the English language is meant to be used as a form of communication, and not a way to make yourself look smart.
tl;dr : people rnt complete dumbshits just bcuz they type like this so stop being such a grammar nazi
Grammar Nazi: IT'S "YOU'RE", NOT "YOUR" AND YOU SPELLED "COMPLETELY" WRONG. Therefore I have proven that your level of intellegence is so far below mine that it would be a waste of time arguing with a Neanderthal like you. No, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT AD HOMINEM IS.
2. something that cannot be removed from sentences such as the following:
OMGZORZ!!!!! TIZ IS THE BEST CHATR00M EVAR LAWLZORZ!!!!!!!!!
3. is implicit in every form of communicaton from billboard advertising to the way you wear your hair.
4. something that can be used to enforce and control or perhaps to just define.
5. something that everybody can describe but that nobody can yet explain. Except me perhaps :)
'not now reg, I'm having tea with my grammar.'
'the horse raced past the barn fell.'
2. a dying art.
3. not something that is readily experienced while surfing the Internet.
4. something that 99% of people in the world have no concept of.
5. a form of writing or speaking which is hard to learn and hence is ignored by the general populous.
6. a knowledge that is deeply rewarding which is not deemed important or crucial by lazy slugs.
2. I could kick you in the shins and grammar all over you.
3. Never argue with a nerd about cartoons. Ever.