1. the act of wrestling or chasing another person with the intention to squeeze that person's butt
2. to insult someone who is slacking off or wasting your time by inferring that they were grabbing each other's asses
1. Yesterday I caught my younger brother and his friends playing grab ass.
2. When my boss caught me and a co-worker smoking outside, my boss told us to stop playing grab ass.
Basically dicking around or fucking off, often without sexual implications.
Quit playing grab ass and get back to work.
An informal game in which the participants attempt to grab the posteriors of one another. Usually associated with horseplay.
I'm up here in the condo trying to call these little bastard teenagers for lunch, but they're down on the beach playing grabass with each other.
Touchy feely horseplay.
All they do is stand around playing grabass.
To waste time by any way possible.
You girls gonna sit around playing grab ass all day?
A seemingly intractable mess or bureaucracy
that impedes the free flow of progress.
1. All I ever get with you is a bunch of grabass.
2. The opposition candidate faced a considerable amount of grabass getting his name on the ballot.
3. Thank God we bypassed that grabass on the freeway.
A game typically played in large crowds in which you grab random guys' asses and nonchalantly keep walking/doing whatever you were doing. Give your friends a heads up so they can laugh & give you a report. Causes confusion & is hilar when done right.
If confronted: deny it with repulsed look on your face.
Nicole: Dude it's 2:25, the bars are about to let out. We should play a round of grab ass.
Kaitlyn: Hell yeah, look at that one, it's just asking to be grabbed.
(Everyone exits; most likely drunk)
Megan: (Grabs a hand full of ass)
Random Guy: WOAHHH, what the...? (snaps head around, confused, possibly thinking it was the person behind him)