1. An attractive naif, who has been enticed by others to do illegal or immoral actions, believing that they are legal or moral.
2. One who pretends that she has information that would 'rat out' those higher than her, then takes the fall when she is granted immunity.
1. The act of covering up for others, once you are in the clear.
2. "Her lawyer got her immunity, and then she said she was the one who killed JFK and kidnapped the Lindbergh baby. What a goodling!"
3. When Congress started to cross-examine her, it was obvious that she was goodling."