Meaning: Mission ready. Ready to proceed.
Applications: Often used in military by front line units. USMC.
MstSgt: "Squad leader! Are you good to go?"
SquadLeader: "My squad is in formation. We are good to go, Top!"
Military phrase, used to denote readiness.
'We're good to go'=we're ready for action.
Good to go, lock and load
I dont' know, but I've been told.
1) Denotes a girl who is hot, good looking, ect.
2) Denotes a girl who is totaly ready for sex, usualy of any type.
3) Ready to go, this aspect of the word is probably from the military,and probably not from the Taco Bell commercial.
1) Person 1"Dude do you should hook up with Cindy."
Person 2"Is she good to go?"
Person 1"Yeah she's realy hot."
2) Person 2 "But dude"
Person 1 "What?"
Person 2 "Is she GOOD TO GO?"
Person 1 "Totaly."
Person 2 "SCORE!"
3) Sargent "Are you ready private?"
Private "Good to go, sir"
Sargent "And how about that Crunch Wrap Surpreme you've go there?"
Private "....Good to go...sir?"
Sargent "Alright lets move out!"
Ready, prepared, 'all set'
"Are you done getting ready yet?!"
"Yep, we're good to go!"
1)Military origins meaning everyone is ready to engage in combat
2)The chick is ready for the meat missle (see meat missle)
Sgt. "Ready to kill some commies"
Troops. "yessir good to go!"
Dude that chick is "good to go"
Having passed a test or met a condition enabling one to proceed.
Okay, looks like your paperwork is in order. You're good to go, man.
1) A military term referring to the ability of a girl to take a cock.
2) An adjective describing the assets of a female.
Her vaj is good to go. I would stay down there all night long.