a word that simply means "eastern". It refers to anything or anyone from the "East". "Oriental" was first applied mainly to Mesopotamia, Persia and maybe India because those lands were east of the Roman Empire. Later on ancient China was found to be more than a myth and so the previous "Orient" became known as the "Near" or "Middle" East and East Asia was now tagged as the "Orient" or the "Far East". Because of the geography the term "Oriental" came to be applied to the cultural aspects, the peoples and other things from the "Far East". Of course, "Western" is used to refer to anything or anyone from Europe, North America and such.
1. "Oriental" is a term generally applied to the "race"/ethnicities that inhabit the region from Myanmar (formerly Burma) all the way to Korea and Japan. It's a term referring to geography ("East") and is not an offensive or slur word. Some politically correct people in America think it is but I've known some Koreans, Japanese, Vietnamese and others from the Orient in college and they do not find the word to be offensive at all.more...
2. There are groceries and restaurants that specialize in East Asian food. Many of them use the word "Oriental" on their signs, so apparently they don't see that word as a racial slam, do they?
3. Rugs made in Iran or India are still called "Oriental rugs". They are nice, huge, heavy and expensive.
4. There's been an Oriental presence and influence in America for a long time. There are Chinatowns, Japanese-American communities, Vietnamese neighborhoods and Korean neighborhoods on the West Coast
The way to say "gamble" china-style. If you are in Vegas and deciding whether or not to put that $100 on the craps table; just yell "GAMBROOLL!!", shake your fist, and slam it there and hope for the best. That' what the local china guy would do if he were you.
"Foo, you want to gambrol wit me? Yo money too young; yo bank account need to grow up"
"Man, I just lost $25,000! My wife will divorce me, my children won't be able to go to college!" --- "Don't worry my friend, it was good gambrol!"
"Gammmmbrolll!! Gammmmmbrolll!!! Gammmmmbroll!" - (In order to entice a local derelect to put his bank roll on the table)
n., pl., Chineys.
Chiney means Chinese girl. It becomes more and more popular because of the China's fast growing power.
(1) A girl of typically Chinese ancestry or any girl of Eastern Asian descent (i.e. Chinese, Japnese, Korean, Mongolian, Russian Siberian, or Vietnamese, etc.).
(2) A physically / sexually attractive girl or young woman from Eastern Asia.
(3) A sexually appealing oriental female who appears to be of Eastern Asian descent.
Chiney = Chine + Ney (Neyu)
Chine = China in French
Ney (Ni, 妮) / Neyu (Niu, 妞) = Girl in Chinese
"Dude! You fuck with that Chinese hottie? I really want to bone that Chiney. I just told her she is my gal and she said she liked me. I cannot wait to get laid with that hot Chiney tonight."
"Got her yesterday. This Chiney is hottest chick I've ever dated. Her table dance is surprisingly good for any age. gl with it."
white powder(china white),mexian black tar.When i did it the first time i said,not me im stronger than that, i wont have a problem.Ya, chased the dragon til i was broke. Pawned anything and everything of slightest value that i owned n could possibly get my hands on.Its like missing an old friend when its not around or after smoke clears n u realise what youve done(i had this realization a month after being clean). then theres the sick you get when you dont have it...so sick all you have energy to do is think of or try to get more ...the chills,pain,and twitches....ugh! ....your brain does an autoswitch to junkie mode and you find yourself doing ANYTHING just to get a bit more...just one more time...just one more...just one more,i swear. If you like drugs i highly recomend staying away from this.....ive been clean about 6weeks and i still dont feel good and even though i know its horrible,i still miss her. Ahm,.... and i always will.Just one more time,...just one more....just one more,i swear...............
heroin,china white, black,mexican tar
a different type of wow played only in mainland china. due to the censorship, it's developed another version of lots of features. UDs have flesh and jaw added; tombstones replaced the skeleton as would be seen when someone revived; version of the game's forever later than other regions of the globe; gold-farmers are never punished here, although over 99% players are just like players in US or EURO servers, not gold-farmers; many skills and spells are renamed, e.g., rogues in cwow can only "search" whereas they're actually stealing, and rogue, the class, is actually called stealthman after they'd been called a rogue for 2 years.
well, it's really a weird kind of wow. but players in it, most of them, are just as nice as other wowers.
cwower 1: dude, this sucks. i'm fed up. i'm leaving cwow. it's so fxxxed up in china. i'd rather be called a gold-farmer in US servers than staying here and playing this screwed version.
cwower 2: fine, good luck. i'ma stay and it might get back to normal someday. anyway, i don't hate cwow, it's my home. why should i hate it.
the name of a baby adopted from china by two mothers. milo has glasses and wears a newsboy cap at all times. he is extremely handsome (for an asian) and excels at the violin.
Krystin and Olivia adopted a little baby from China, his name is Milo.
1. A mid-19th century fairy-tale by author Karl Marx that builds on the earlier fairy-tale of Socialism, and describes a society in which industries are motivated as effectively by the mystical concept entitled the "public good" as they are in the real world by the evolutionary principle of personal gain with no oversight to define the "public good" and no need for merits or reprimands.
2. An extreme form of collectivism in which everything is produced and distributed collectively and no attention is given to the need to decide what should be produced and in what quantities in any effective way, much less to the need to motivate anyone to actually produce it.
None. Communism does not exist. It is impossible. There are no historical examples. "Communist" countries like the USSR and China operate a system of brutal totalitarian Socialism, and openly admit that they "operate a Socialist system that will according to them eventually evolve into Communism". Communes and co-operatives that work within larger systems are NOT examples - these are private companies that are owned by their employees. They have a larger market to respond to in order to know what to produce, are profit-based, and have a system for firing free-loaders.