God depends on your view of things. It could be the almighty all-in-one awesome dude. It could be 1000's of different people for every little thing. It could just be the Flying Spaghetti Monster in the sky (which I personaly belive in). Or (if your athiest) it could be nothing, your god could be money, Pokemanz, Urban Dictionary, ect.
1. Look! It's god coming down from heaven!
2. My village mainly worships the sun god, Apollo, who do you worship?
3. HOLY **** IT'S THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER! *bows*
4. *Hugs money* Your all I'll ever need besides my anal vibrator...
A pretty awesome dude who created everything in 6 days. Can you do that? Didn't think so.
And God said, "Let there be ALL this shit." And there was ev'rything.
Q; Why is the sky blue? A; Ask Google
Q; Why do my farts smell like cheese? A; Ask Google
Q; What is the definition of Slizzard? A; Ash Google, and it will send you to Urban Dictionary
Q; Why ask Google? A; Because Google knows all, therefore, is God
the idea of a god is bullshit.
1. (a) A being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; specifically: one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality.
(b) (Capital G.) The unique Supreme Being worshiped by Jews, Christians, Muslims, and adherents of some similar faiths.
2. A person whose great skill, knowledge, or other impressive traits are believed to be supernatural.
3. A person, thing or activity treated with extreme devotion.
4. (Capital G.) Used to express strong emotion, especially shock or amazement. Often preceded by "oh" and/or "my".
1. (a) The Norsemen believed in many gods.
(b) How God could have founded so many contradictory religions in his name is a mystery.
2. Dale Earnhardt is a god to some NASCAR fans.
3. The only god some people respect is the almighty dollar.
4. Oh God, I've just been shot!
the scapegoat of the universe he is a legend since legends are fairy tales twisted and alltered over the years is it all starting to make sense? God said "love thy neighbor as thy self" some people must really hate them self........god said, "If a slave is to lose a tooth, let him go for the tooths sake".....owch people
God "Love thy neighbor as thy self."
*5 million years later*
Neighbor "Aw shit i hate those new jewish neighbors."
God "WTF did i say!"
1. The prefered outburst of the people of the ancient or fictional civilisations before the gods affiliated under one name for business and political reasons. Then decided using God's name in vain was a heinous sin, for authoritarian reasons.
2. A subtle double blasphemy
to be exclaimed when surrounded by devout christians.
Roland of Gilead: "By the gods!"