look up any word, like blumpkin:
Goalie equipment designed by a Boston teenager, that looks like the netting of the goal, the result being an optical illusion that confuses the shooter.
The goalie is wearing goalieflage.
by Five Hole February 17, 2009

Words related to goalieflage

goalie goalie pads hockey net netminder