look up any word, like blumpkin:
Glassesy is the adjective form of "glasses."
It is used to describe an individual who wears glasses. Glassesy can also be used to characterize a nerdy or geeky person.
"Check out this guy... he's lookin' so glassesy. I almost thought he was Steve Urkel."
by GameInTheTrees July 25, 2009

Words related to glassesy

geek glasses nerd steve urkel