"Dick Sucking Hoes of America" is the stereotypical title of a DSHA girl. Prior to contrary beliefs, DSHA girls are extremely modest and sweet. At DSHA the girls strive to get the best education possible. And they DON'T wear /only/ designer brands. Yes; North Face jackets, Vera Bradley, Sperrys, and Ugg Boots are popular in the school. But that doesn't mean that the girls are stuck up snobs who only care about designer clothing and "giving guys head." DSHA girls genuinely care about their friends, family, and God. Yes, they have fun. No, that does not mean "getting shitfaced" and going to parties. Like someone else posted, the girls who wrote those rude comments are either:more...
1. public school girls who only assume things about DSHA and don't actually take the time to get to know a DSHA girl, (yes I realize this sounds self-centered and seems like I am saying "public school girls are just jealous of us" but that is not what I am implying at all.) or
2. a girl who went to DSHA and did not enjoy her experience there because of a couple actual snobs that ruined her high school years.
And, may I add, the book "Whores on the Hill" is extremely degrading to the rest of the population of modern day DSHA girls because I go to
(1) Someone who wears a coat or jacket that is extremely feminine.
(2) Someone who dresses in an overly fashionable jacket or coat.
"Charles looks like such a jacket faggot in that coat."
a girl that i like
hey jacket, jack it
1) This phrase refers to the effect alcohol gives to one's tolerance to the cold. It is more commonly used in the colder states. Using this phrase, one is saying that the alcohol is providing all the warmth one needs to go outside into the cold, without needing a real jacket.
2) It also can be used to mean that one is so plastered that any and all bad weather can be ignored.
1) Guy 1: Dude, it's hovering around -10 degrees out there...don't you want to grab your jacket?
Guy 2: S'all good man, I already have my liquid jacket on.
2) Girl 1: It's pouring out there! Where's your jacket?
Girl 2: It's ok, I brought my liquid jacket with me.
Similar to beer jacket, cock jacket describes an invisible coat that allows females to endure ice-cold external temperatures whilst wearing tiny outfits (usually akin to lingerie), pre-alcohol, simply because the lengthy process of removing a coat/jacket in the pub/bar/club would waste good cock-teasing time. Cock jackets are particularly popular in Newcastle and Liverpool, England.
"Look at that girl in the miniskirt and boob tube! She much be freezing!"
"She's probably wearing her Cock jacket"
a jacket/coat a girl wears that belongs to her boyfriend. she'll make up any excuse (the most common, "i'm cold!") to get her boy to give her his jacket, so she can wear it everywhere and sleep with it, therefore being surrounded by his scent where-ever she goes. then it starts smelling like her and she gives it back for a while.
jackie-"why is kelly wearing that? it's way too big for her"
stacy-"oh, that's just her boyfriend jacket. she's had it since saturday"
|7.||dick's on her jacket|
If a girl sleeps around a alot, she is said to have many "dick's on her jacket." Like war medals on a soldiers uniform.
Wrap it up if you hook up with her. She's got alot of dick's on her jacket.