Someone you have a crush on
He's my gig.
A live performance, either musical, theatrical, or physical.
The band has a gig tommorow night.
1. A job, usually in the entertainment injustry.
2. An abbreviated form of "gigabyte."
3. A verb meaning to use a spear-like implement to stab into a small animal such as a fish or frog.
1. For a day gig I do editing for the Food Channel.
2. I have a 60-gig drive you can borrow.
3. My cousin and I went out frog gigging last night.
to go dumb on the dance floor.. get into it mayne! yadadamean!?
"Gig so hard make my pants fall down!!"
Glasses, spectacles, sunglasses
Look at those gigs he's wearing.
Job, usually referring to the music and entertainment industry. Can also apply to contract work in the IT and computer field . Any temporary or incidental employment.
I start a new gig this Friday playing guitar at the blue's club.
I just got a gig as assistant director on a feature film.
to have rythm in dance, to be able to dance and excel in it.
Damn that girl got some gigs.
a computer term meaning gigabyte.
How much gig do you have left?