Subscribe English
look up any word, like 420:
A very large cup of tea that is used in social situations to express relaxation.
"By gum, look at that relaxed man sitting in the corner with his giant tea!"
by John Keats February 14, 2007
10 1

Words related to giant tea:

beverage giant hot drinks relaxation tea