2. (adj.) urban; of or relating to (inner) city life
3. (adj.) poor; of or relating to the poor life
4. (adj.) jury-rigged, improvised, or home-made (usually with extremely cheap or sub-standard components), yet still deserving of an odd sense of respect from ghetto dwellers and non-ghetto dwellers alike
2. "Why you always be talkin' ghetto? Get yo'self a propa' e-ju-ma-kay-shun, kid!"
3. Jane hid her head in embarrasment as her mom shamelessly committed the ghetto act of stuffing the restaurant's bread rolls, sugar packets, and silverware in her purse
4. "A TV Guide duct-taped to a 4 foot stick?! That's one hella ghetto 'mote control!"
2. People, who may not always be of the black or lower class, that act unnecessarily uncivilized
2. "No she didn't just walk into this grocery store in her pajamas and hair scarf!"
Janine is g-hetto. She is so g-hetto, i think i am going to call her JaniZZle. My favorite food is banana. Yum Yum. Carrie is totally a g-hetto person for writing this. Word, to yuh brotha.
all of them white boyz think they so ghetto werin a rag and oversized sweater baggy jeans and dada shoes..
mothafucka u aint ghetto u just a rich punky ass white boy livin off their mama in suburbia. Yo ass woudnt ieven survive ghetto for 2 day u bitch as punk .
U should be F-king happy that u live in suburbia with ur mommy and daddy and good amount of money buying u Xbox and shit...
and ghetto aint that bad i live in SOuth Central and u know im making it through.
Wigger #2: wazzup patnar wat it do?11
black kid from the ghetto: Niggaz the fuckU Trippin on??ß!! u bitch ass punks go back to yo mamas and play yo Xbox BITCH!!!
MAn im so ghett i bought blue rag
yo im so ghetto i bought red rag
damn we bloodz and crips-.....